General discussion

1080p Video Conferencing here... now!

By star2starquotes ·
You have to see to believe. Great complement to VOIP solution. lagunabeach@live.com

LP is the first and only HD video system to deliver telepresence-quality and unmatched simplicity at a price point that enables broad deployment to every knowledge worker in your organization. And with its compact form factor, LP is the first truly portable telepresence-quality system, so small, it fits in the palm of your hand.

Transforming video communications

With LP you get true HD video quality - 1080p - for natural, realistic interactions at only 1Mbps over any internet connection. And LP is the first HD video communication system that works with Skype?, making connecting with colleagues and customers easier than ever.

Ideal for individual offices, teleworkers, and collaboration rooms, LP enables you to stay connected, anywhere, anytime. Easy to set-up, easy to connect, and easy to use, with LP, you will be communicating face-to-face in minutes.

In today's fast-moving global economy, the telephone and e-mail are not enough. Frequent face-to-face meetings and meaningful dialog are vital for success, but travel is expensive and time-consuming. LP enables you to maximize productivity and to eliminate wasted travel time. The return on your investment has never been more clear.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

7 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

1080p Video Conferencing Spam here... not long!

by CharlieSpencer In reply to 1080p Video Conferencing ...

Read it fast, before Tammy makes it all gone, go bye-bye.

Collapse -

not gone bye-bye yet {NT}

by .Martin. In reply to 1080p Video Conferencing ...
Collapse -

Give Tammy time

by santeewelding In reply to not gone bye-bye yet {NT}

Could be, she lets him twist in the wind.

Collapse -

how to "show off" emerging technology w/o being spam?

by star2starquotes In reply to 1080p Video Conferencing ...
Collapse -

You could buy an ad

by JamesRL In reply to how to "show off" emergin ...

Because in our eyes you are clearly promoting one product, and it would seem you stand to financially benefit.

Don't try to show off one company's technology.

James

Collapse -

You don't do it by starting a discussion that includes your email address

by Tig2 In reply to how to "show off" emergin ...

Frankly, it is doubtful that anyone here would have any interest in your product when done that way.

Like James said, buy an advert. TR likes vendors that promote their products via advertising. Oh wait. That costs money.

Collapse -

I'm the one who marked your post as 'spam'. Here's why I think so.

by CharlieSpencer In reply to how to "show off" emergin ...

TR advertisers pay to have their products brought to the membership's attention. Those advertising dollars cover the cost of the site, allowing free membership. Those advertisers may have products that compete with yours. Why should you get to advertise for free, possibly at the expense of the market share of those who make the site possible?

Unsolicited product descriptions are classified as spam at TR, along with hate speech, random gibberish posts, and requests for security breach techniques. Had someone posed a legitimate question asking about a technology, or had there been an article discussing a technology, responding with a description of your product would not have been out of place.

Just because your message is marked as spam doesn't mean it will be deleted. The 'Spam Button' (actually a link) alerts the site moderator that a member considers a post to be spam. (The regular members consider it a game, and keep score.) It's the moderator's call as to whether to delete the post; sometimes she disagrees and the post remains.

I'll give you credit; most spammers pop up once, get squashed, and disappear. It's rare for one to stick around and ask why they're being 'flagged'. I suspect your response is the only reason this discussion is still around.

I suggest you edit your first post to remove your e-mail address. Posting your address on the Internet exposes you to spammers. If you wish to be able to receive e-mail from other TR members, enable your account to receive peer mails. Click on 'My Workspace' in the upper right, then the Profile tab, then the 'Edit Profile' button. Go to the bottom and click the button beside "Allow other TechRepublic members to contact me."

Back to Hardware Forum
7 total posts (Page 1 of 1)