General discussion

211 erros on startup

By 5jgibbs ·
Well, i get 211 erros that say the same thing
"grovel (1296) An attempt to open the file "\\?\Volume{17298a40-56cd-11d9-862e-806e6f6e6963}\SIS Common Store\database.mdb" for read only access failed with system error 3 (0x00000003): "The system cannot find the path specified. ". The open file operation will fail with error -1023 (0xfffffc01).

For more information, see Help and Support Center at "

i checked the error, it cant write to a file. But what i dont understand is, were is this comming from??

i have NO file called database.mbd or anything. I am using windows 2003 server

Please help me on this.. its getting anoying, and im sure its slowing down the startup of windows.

Jeremy

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

FIND AND REMOVE IT FROM THE REGISTERY

by jhansen In reply to 211 erros on startup

start->run->regedit (press ok)
HKLM -> software -> microsoft -> windows -> current version -> run (a good place to check)

or search for it. (database.mdb)

are you sure your security is ok? i hope this is not a public server or on a public ip address not behind a firewall.

If you need more help let me know,

Jake

------------------------------------
Computer techs make residual income by starting your own online backup business. http://www.zray.net/AffiliateProgram.html

Collapse -

FIND AND REMOVE IT FROM THE REGISTERY

by jhansen In reply to 211 erros on startup

start->run->regedit (press ok)
HKLM -> software -> microsoft -> windows -> current version -> run (a good place to check)

or search for it. (database.mdb)

are you sure your security is ok? i hope this is not a public server or on a public ip address not behind a firewall.

If you need more help let me know,

Jake

------------------------------------
Computer techs make residual income by starting your own online backup business. http://www.zray.net/AffiliateProgram.html

Collapse -

yes and no

by 5jgibbs In reply to FIND AND REMOVE IT FROM T ...

Yes its behind a firewall, nope, its not a public server.. I HOPE!! lol.. i will try that and see what i get. Thats a lot for you help

Jeremy

Collapse -

no

by 5jgibbs In reply to 211 erros on startup

Have not found any things in the registry that would relate to my problem.. idk.. il figure it out.. eventually

Jeremy

Back to Windows Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)