IT Employment

Our forums are currently in maintenance mode and the ability to post is disabled. We will be back up and running as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

General discussion

3500 for an Interview!

By donmars ·
OK... what the ****, call me cheap but its all I have, my unemployment check barely pays the rent then I have to beg for food. So I am offering my entire TechPoints (3500) for a lead resulting in an interview. So any of my peers in the NYC tristate area knowing of anyone or any company looking for a FQTSP (Fully Qualified Technical Support Person)please throw me a bone... on second thought, hold the bone email me instead, I am likely to eat the bone thats how bare the cupboard is these days! donmars007@yahoo.com, what are peers for eh?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

by donmars In reply to 3500 for an Interview!

No? how about 3600?

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

Would you believe 3700?

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

by Nbard In reply to 3500 for an Interview!

Sent you an email requesting your resume. No promises, but I'll see what I can do.

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

by Nbard In reply to 3500 for an Interview!

I haven't forgotten about you. Still putting out the word to my peers and waiting to hear back. As soon as I hear something good, I'll let you know. Also, just for the record, I don't need no stinkin' points. I am doing this to help a fellow 'techie'.

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

I wanted to accept your answer and offer a token of around 300 points to selected answers even though the goal of the post was not met. These answers were still apprciated. However I am not allowed to reduce the points for this purpose! Thanks for your support anyway, I start my new job on 10/1 (yeah).

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

I wanted to give selected answers 300 points each, and yours was one of them, even though the goal of my question was not met. I cannot do this because this system will not allow me to decrease my points to do it. Thanks for your support anyway!I start my new job on 10/1 (yeah!!).

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

OK... 3950? Almost at 4000 Norman!

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

by estebandelatorre In reply to 3500 for an Interview!

PLACE A RESUME AT WWW.DICE.COM AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

GOOD LUCK

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

Poster rated this answer

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

4200!!! You there Norm?