General discussion

3500 for an Interview!

By donmars ·
OK... what the ****, call me cheap but its all I have, my unemployment check barely pays the rent then I have to beg for food. So I am offering my entire TechPoints (3500) for a lead resulting in an interview. So any of my peers in the NYC tristate area knowing of anyone or any company looking for a FQTSP (Fully Qualified Technical Support Person)please throw me a bone... on second thought, hold the bone email me instead, I am likely to eat the bone thats how bare the cupboard is these days! donmars007@yahoo.com, what are peers for eh?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

83 total posts (Page 1 of 9)   01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05   Next
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

by donmars In reply to 3500 for an Interview!

No? how about 3600?

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

Would you believe 3700?

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

by Nbard In reply to 3500 for an Interview!

Sent you an email requesting your resume. No promises, but I'll see what I can do.

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

by Nbard In reply to 3500 for an Interview!

I haven't forgotten about you. Still putting out the word to my peers and waiting to hear back. As soon as I hear something good, I'll let you know. Also, just for the record, I don't need no stinkin' points. I am doing this to help a fellow 'techie'.

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

I wanted to accept your answer and offer a token of around 300 points to selected answers even though the goal of the post was not met. These answers were still apprciated. However I am not allowed to reduce the points for this purpose! Thanks for your support anyway, I start my new job on 10/1 (yeah).

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

I wanted to give selected answers 300 points each, and yours was one of them, even though the goal of my question was not met. I cannot do this because this system will not allow me to decrease my points to do it. Thanks for your support anyway!I start my new job on 10/1 (yeah!!).

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

OK... 3950? Almost at 4000 Norman!

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

by estebandelatorre In reply to 3500 for an Interview!

PLACE A RESUME AT WWW.DICE.COM AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

GOOD LUCK

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

Poster rated this answer

Collapse -

3500 for an Interview!

4200!!! You there Norm?

Back to IT Employment Forum
83 total posts (Page 1 of 9)   01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05   Next