General discussion

3C590 NIC

By todorova.dimka ·
any suggestion for working driver
for Network Interface Card -
PCI 3C590?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

8 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

3C590 NIC

by donmars In reply to 3C590 NIC

I am not sure what you are asking. You need a driver for your nic? If so then I suggest you confirm the model number of your nic. It appears to be a 3COM card but that model number (3c590) does not exist. Are you sure you do not mean 3C905? If 3C905, the driver can be found here, copy and paste in address: http://www.3com.com/products/en_US/detail.jsp?tab=support&pathtype=support&sku=3C905B-COMBO

Collapse -

3C590 NIC

by donmars In reply to 3C590 NIC
Collapse -

3C590 NIC

by todorova.dimka In reply to 3C590 NIC

Poster rated this answer

Collapse -

3C590 NIC

by rwill In reply to 3C590 NIC

there are a lot of questions to be asked first. Who made the card. all you give is a model number I assume and that does little good when searching for driver. If you know who the manuacturer is try there web site for drivers or if you have to try a drivers web site like www.drivers.com and look up the card with the FCC ID number

Collapse -

3C590 NIC

Poster rated this answer

Collapse -

3C590 NIC

by Lizzy In reply to 3C590 NIC

Another common model number is 3C509. This one is a little older than the 3C905, but both are by 3COM. Their web site will have drivers for download. Also, try www.windrivers.com. The complete file from 3COM will also have a configuration utility that will run in DOS to help you configure your NIC--frame type, speed, etc. Please be more specific in any problems you may be having configuring this card for further assistance. Good luck!

Collapse -

3C590 NIC

Poster rated this answer

Collapse -

3C590 NIC

This question was closed by the author

Back to Desktop Forum
8 total posts (Page 1 of 1)