General discussion

A problem on my canon bjc 6100 printer.

By geoffrey.degg2 ·
Hi, I was recently using my canon bjc 6100 printer and several sheets of paper fed into my printer at the same time causing the printer to jam. After I had cleared my printer and attempted to print again I noticed that the green power light was flashing continuously as if in stand-by or out of paper mode. Could you please advise me what this problem is and how to remedy it.
Many thanks,
Mr Geoffrey Degg

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by zlitocook In reply to A problem on my canon bjc ...

You need to go to canons website to find the answer. It could be any thing from removing the printer cartrage and putting it back to taking to a service center.

Collapse -

by geoffrey.degg2 In reply to A problem on my canon bjc ...

The question was auto-closed by TechRepublic

Collapse -

by cglrcng In reply to A problem on my canon bjc ...

For that printer...First go to the printers folder. Start>Settings>Printers...On your set default printer Double Left Click>Printer>Purge Print Documents. Then close the windows, shut off the printer and unplug the power cord from the power strip or@ the back of the printer. Plug the power cord back in, reboot the computer, turn on the printer and attempt to print a test document by going to; Start>Settings>Printers...On your set default printer Double Left Click>Printer>Properties>Print Test Page. If @ anytime your resume/error light comes on, press it to resume the print job.

Good Luck.

Collapse -

The question was auto-closed by TechRepublic

Collapse -

This question was auto closed due to inactivity

Back to Hardware Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)