Abbreviations for use with "Replace" function in Word 2007

By lmassey ·
For example, if I have a document that has been set up using a "soft return" (SHIFT+ENTER) at the end of each line, and I need to change this to a paragraph mark (ENTER only), I can do a global replace and replace ^l with ^p (the first being a lower-case L).

I know of a couple of others as well:

^t - tab mark
^d - hyperlink

I have been looking for years for a list of all of these type of abbreviations or codes. Does anyone know more of these?


This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge

Related Discussions

Related Forums