Question

Access 2007 Reports

By jjmconsult ·
I have recently encountered a problem in Access 2007 when I try to run a report. (These have worked fine in the past.)

I get one of two error messages:

"There is not enough memory to update the display. Close unneeded programs and try again."

"There has been a problem retrieving printer information for this object. The object may have been sent to a printer that is unavailable."

I sometimes get the error on memory when only Access is open.

I am trying to export the report to a text file. When it works, the output is not correct. (Again, until the past few days, this process worked.)

When I get the message about the printer, then nothing works.

The default printer is on and is working. I have tried to print the report that is on the screen. Even though I am sending it to a working printer, I still get the error message. I have tried all the recommendations in Help, but they do not resolve the problem.

I need this functionality in Access to bill customers. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

"There has been a problem retrieving printer information for this object.

by naxnxtzoyzjv@mailinator. In reply to Access 2007 Reports

We experienced this problem as well. Try removing the printer and then reloading it. The drivers for the printer may need to be updated. Hope this helps.

Back to Hardware Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)