Question

Adobe Acrobat button in Outlook 2007

By Jeffrey55 ·
Since I upgraded from Outlook 2003 Professional to Outlook 2007 Standard, I no longer have the option of saving an e-mail in Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Standard format because the button is no longer there. I can't find out how to resurrect the missing button from Microsoft.

I would be grateful for any assistance you can provide.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Re: Adobe Acrobat button in Outlook 2007

I do not know if this will work so here goes:
Start outlook > tools > options > other > advance options, down at the bottom you should see a button marked "add in manager" look for "adobe" in this list, if not click on the "install button", it should make a link to adobe from this setup. Hope this helps you.

Collapse -

Re: Adobe Acrobat button in Outlook 2007

by Jeffrey55 In reply to Re: Adobe Acrobat button ...

Thanks, but that didn't work because there is no "add in manager" in my version of Outlook 2007. I'd like to attached a PDF file that shows exactly what appears in the "Advanced Options," but I can't figure out how to attach a file to this message -- or even if I can.

Thank you for taking the time to offer this suggestion. I'd be delighted to try any other ideas you might have.

Collapse -

You need the upgrade

by donna.baker In reply to Re: Adobe Acrobat button ...

Hi --

You need to upgrade to Acrobat 8.1 to get the full PDFMaker features in your Office 2007 products.

Back to Software Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)