Any solution to error code 0x0000052e?

By k@ytech ·
I tried connecting my laptop wirelessly to a shared printer but i can't. I always get this error code 0x0000052e.

My laptop is running on windows vista as well as the Computer in which the shared printer is installed on.

need help.

thanks in advance

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Well provided that the Network is correctly configured

by OH Smeg In reply to Any solution to error cod ...

And the computer that the shared printer is connected to is on a Wired Connection you need to Bridge the Wired and Wireless LAN's together in the WiFi Access Device.

So go to the Wired Computer open the Web Page with the Routers Setup Options and bridge the 2 LAN's. Follow any prompts that the Router gives you and then try restarting it.

Collapse -

help on 0x0000052e

by Soharab In reply to Any solution to error cod ...

Error 0x0000052e (1326 decimal) - Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password

This error indicates an authentication failure.
1) The password for the account used to access the target system by Prism Patch Manager may have changed, or
2) the account itself may have been deleted or denied access to the machine, or
3) there could be a typo in how credentials are configured in "Alternate Credentials", or in the Prism Patch Manager Install Wizard (including custom-fixes).

Try to determine a valid LOCAL Administrator account on the problem target system and use it for the deployment. A valid DOMAIN Administrator account should also work.

Back to Windows Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)