Tip

Apple products you should't buy (September 2018 edition)

By tcavadias Staff ·
Tags: Apple
ZDNet's Adrian Kingsley-Hughes contributor states: "Now that the new iPhones, along with the Apple Watch Series 4, have landed, you're a go to buy new a some shiney new Apple stuff. But there are plenty of other Apple products you should avoid."

View Full ZDNet Gallery: Apple products you should not buy (Updated September 2018 edition)

{b}{i}Do you agree with Adrian's suggestions on which Apple produc ts to avoiud? Let us know in the comments below!{/i]
8 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

apple

by tedbaker1 In reply to Apple products you should ...

I wouldn't buy new apple smartphones only because of the screen size. I don't like big phones.
But I consider apple products quite good in quality.

Collapse -

Apple

by ppc_world In reply to Apple products you should ...

I enjoy my iPhone 7. But I've never bought apps. I use only free apps

Collapse -

Truth!

by jamesmehraa In reply to Apple products you should ...

Frankly, I have never been a fan of Apple products expect Mac Books. New iPhones are not worth there price and also they are full of bugs.

Collapse -

Agree

by kilavando In reply to Truth!

Agree. I have a MacBook air and I am happy how it works and how light it is. But iPhones are not my favourite phones at all. I had iPhone 6s, but every time when it is a little bit colder outside, the battery just dies.

Collapse -

Same

by kylestinson9009 In reply to Truth!

I kept my iPhone7+ and not planning on replacing it anytime soon. Love my Macbooks!!

Collapse -

Apple

by olezhkayo In reply to Apple products you should ...

I think apple still the best company in the world and they don't even think about what we are writing here)))

Collapse -

I agree

by miriamguimel In reply to Apple products you should ...

Ipad pro will be much better in 2019 and much dedicated and customized to designers

Collapse -

Apple products you should't buy

by jonesfill16 In reply to Apple products you should ...

All in all I love Apple products, but maybe would not invest in air pods. If the price was lower okay, but now it's just way up there and the usual cords don't bug me

Back to Apple Forum
8 total posts (Page 1 of 1)