Create link round-up posts. Link roundups posts, which feature the opinions of industry experts, can generate a ton of traffic, and for good reason.
Connect with clients.
Post case studies and industry statistics.
Monitor your competitors.
Connect with experts on Facebook groups.
Ways you can build high-quality backlinks:
1. Leverage public relations
2. Write competitive content
3. Do an original study
4. Create an infographic
5. Write testimonials for other websites
6. Link externally and then reach out
7. Comment on other relevant blog posts
8. Align social signals.
Even though Google technically discourages companies from doing this, writing guest posts for quality sites within your industry is a great way to get backlinks for free. Google and other search engines monitor excessive backlink exchanges to identify this practice.