General discussion

Calndar Functions in Outlook 2000

By tppurdy ·
I'm running Exchange 5.5, Outlook 2000 on end-user PCs. A receptionist is setup as a delegate for her boss. She views his calendar appointments and the times are all listed @ a later time than what the boss has(originator of times). Example: he has an appointment @ 8:00 am she proxies or delegates to his calendar, she sees that appointment @ 3:00pm. Verified clocks on both machines, bios and Windows. Any ideas or Technet references?
Thanks.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by leon_guerrero In reply to Calndar Functions in Outl ...

Make sure the receptionist, her boss, and the exchange 5.5 server are all time syncronized and have the same time zone.

Collapse -

by tppurdy In reply to Calndar Functions in Outl ...

Leon, I had checked all the times on all three boxes.
Thanks

Collapse -

by mikeflores In reply to Calndar Functions in Outl ...

Close Outlook on the boss' PC. Click start, run, type in outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy, this will clean and regenerate free/busy information. Then close Outlook and run outlook.exe /clean reminders, this cleans and regenerates reminders, then close Outlook and run outlook.exe /cleanviews to restore default views, this should fix your problem.

Collapse -

Thanks for the help. This did lead me in the right direction. Found more Technet info based off of the outlook exe.

Collapse -

This question was closed by the author

Back to Software Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Forums