• Creator
  • #2141941

    Can someone tell me what to do?

    by petera517 ·


    So recently my pc will randomly distort the image on the screen, I can’t use my keyboard and mouse most of the time and then it’ll usually reset itself. I recently factory reset my computer so I don’t exactly understand what could be causing this. I mostly game so it usually happens then but it has happened while browsing the web.

You are posting a reply to: Can someone tell me what to do?

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our Community FAQs for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.

All Answers

  • Author
    • #2419424

      Well Apple systems did this some time ago

      by oh smeg ·

      In reply to Can someone tell me what to do?

      And it was a faulty Video Chip Set well a Bad Design that caused the Video to die eventually can’t remember the model of NVidia Chip Set now 98 something if my memory has not totally failed but not really sure.

      So what we need to know is what type of computer is this?

      What is the Video Chip Set?

      If a desktop does it have a plug in Video Card or is the Video part of the Mother Board?

      Regardless it sounds like a hardware issue so what you have to work out is if it is happening because the Graphic Processor is overheating and needs attention of if the Video Card needs refitting or replacing.

Viewing 0 reply threads