Question

Canon CLC 3220 Printer

By roserobertson ·
We have a Canon CLC3220 printer showing offline, the prints sent are hanging but not getting to the fiery.
At the moment we have to switch the machine off and then on again, using the on/off button on the machine.
Can anyone shed any light on what the cause could be and a resolution to the problem.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Given the specs of this beast ...

by OldER Mycroft In reply to Canon CLC 3220 Printer

I've got to ask what Canon has said about this problem?

Collapse -

Try this out for your printer issue...............

by Peconet Tietokoneet In reply to Canon CLC 3220 Printer

Periodic Inspection of the Breaker

This machine has a breaker that detects excess current or leakage current. Be sure to test the breaker once or twice a month using the following procedure.

IMPORTANT
? Make sure that the main power is turned ON, and the machine is neither printing nor scanning before inspecting the breaker.
? If a malfunction occurs after an inspection, contact your local authorized Canon dealer.

Checking the Breaker
1 Push the test button with the tip of a ball-point pen, or similar object.
IMPORTANT
Briefly push the test button.

2 The breaker lever automatically switches to the OFF (" " side) position. Confirm that the power is cut OFF.
IMPORTANT
? Do not use the test button to turn the power ON and OFF.
? If the breaker lever does not switch to the OFF (" " side) position, repeat step 1.
? If the breaker lever does not switch to the OFF (" " side) position, despite carrying out the above procedure two or three times, contact your local authorized Canon dealer.

3 Once you have confirmed that the power is OFF, press the main power
switch to OFF (" "side).

4 Move the breaker lever to ON ("I" side).

5 Press the main power switch to ON ("I" side).

6 Fill in the check sheet, located on p. 4-6, to document your periodic inspections of the breaker.

Back to Peripheral Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)