Changing hotmail address to

By deb8181 ·
Hi i have a UK hotmail address, i.e,
I have recently moved permanently to Western Australia and would like to keep my email address but how do you change it to
I would leave it but it is confusing for people when i dont now live in the UK.
Any information would be very helpful.
Thanks Debbie

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Easy answer is you can not change it

by OH Smeg Moderator In reply to Changing hotmail address ...

The Hot Mail Addressed are unique to the country when you originally registered them. So if you move to a different country your only option is to create a new Hot Mail Address with the same name.

There are no problems with using the original one as people move around the world every day of the week and keep their original Hot Mail Addresses.


Collapse -


by Wizard-09 In reply to Easy answer is you can no ...

Col said this can't be done, you can also put a forward from your address to your new email address if you set one up so you can access both emails from one account.

Related Discussions

Related Forums