Re-Confluence – automation
about 3 weeks, 3 days ago
In reply to Confluence – automation
Yes, it is possible to have your ‘fact of the day’ automatically refresh with a new one once a day in Confluence. One way to achieve this is by using an add-on called “Confluence Automation”.
Here’s how you can set it up:
1. Install the “Confluence Automation” add-on from the Atlassian Marketplace.
2. Create a new page in Confluence and add your ‘fact of the day’.
3. Click on the “Automate” button on the top right corner of the page.
4. Choose “Schedule” as the trigger type.
5. Set the frequency to “Daily” and select the time of day you want the page to refresh.
6. Click on the “Add action” button and choose “Edit page”.
7. In the “Edit page” action, select “Update page content” as the operation.
8. Edit the content of your page with the new ‘fact of the day’ and save the changes.
9. Click on the “Publish” button to activate your automation rule.
Now, your ‘fact of the day’ will automatically refresh with a new one once a day at the specified time. You can customize this process further by adding more actions, such as sending notifications or creating tasks, depending on your needs.