IT Employment

General discussion



By irfi_p ·
I am software engineer,presently working as application programmer ,planning to settle in US .getting confused on which subject to take certification,to fetch quick job with good salary

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Try this one....

by mj.howard In reply to Confused

It has been my experience in the training field that a Certification such as CCNA has a great deal of recognition in the industry. Also, as a software engineer, you may look in Webmastering (CIW). In most cases, you can get the information for the cert test in as little as 5 days. There are several facilities(mine for example) which use vendor authorized courseware. What this means is that you learn the technology the same way that corporation(MS, Novell, Cisco) teaches their employees. Email me with which region you are planning on moving to, and I can give you an idea of the job market and salaries.

Related Discussions

Related Forums