IT Employment

General discussion


Consultant myself to a Company

By dstrob63 ·
I knew someone who started a one-person tech business and consulted himself out to a Wall Street bank earning over $50 an hour. He only had 3 years experience as a desktop support person and he told us he was paid a flat rate and that he was responsible for paying his own taxes at the end of the year. Anyone know how to do this (in detail)?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Related Discussions

Related Forums