Question

Dell Studio 1535 Quickset Driver

By sunnybhantu ·
Hi! everybody i have installed Windows Xp Professional on Dell Studio 1535 with all the drivers. But there is only one problem that the quickset driver is not available, can anybody help me for this driver.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Dell Specific

by willcomp In reply to Dell Studio 1535 Quickset ...

Quickset utility is provided by Dell and is only available on Dell website. There are different versions for different models of notebooks.

This is it, but is Vista only.
http://support.us.dell.com/support/downloads/download.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=gen&releaseid=R183394&formatcnt=1&libid=0&fileid=250579

Collapse -

Dell Studio XP Drivers

by aamir1682 In reply to Dell Studio 1535 Quickset ...

Hi;

where can i find the drivers for Dell Studio 1535 for Windows Xp.

Collapse -

REQUEST FOR HELP

by tvmehta01 In reply to Dell Studio 1535 Quickset ...

I am searching for Xp drivers for dell studio 1535. can you send me the exact sorces of the drivers ?

I am VP manufacturing in a company manufacturing nuclear power plant equipment.
my e mail id is tvmehta01@gmail.com.

thanks.
- tushar mehta

Collapse -

Quickset for Win XP

by BigMac121263 In reply to Dell Studio 1535 Quickset ...

Hello,
I have solved the Quickset /Eject) for XP problem by writing an own setup for this.
DELL doesn't provide any XP support for the Studio Laptops for XP anymore, so I took the files from other models which have the same Quickset and for XP and wrote a setup for it that ignores the model TAG ID and doesn't deny the installation.
If you want to have this tool, contact me by Email or download it from my Webspace http://www.heart-voice-soul.eu/demo/QuickSet_setup.zip
It should work on all Studio Laptops having the same touch buttons.
Basicall you need to install all necessary drivers before this. If you need any help on Installing XP on DELL Studio Laptops, ask me.
Mine is running fast and stabile.
Important Statement: Dell doesn't support this. The installation is on your own risk.

Back to Software Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)