Question

Detected SPYware! System error #384

By satish_baride ·
I am using Toshiba Laptop with windows XP. From last few day, while opening explorer window, it is displaying following message on screen. I am using Quick Heal anti virus. Please guide me.

Detected SPYware! System error #384

Your IP address is 59.95.2.47. Using this address a remote computer has gained anaccess to your computer and probably is collecting the information about the sites you've visited and the files contained in the folder Temporary Internet Files. Attention! Ask for help or install the software for deleting secret information about the sites you visited.

Your computer is full of evidences!

ISP of transmission: 2
Your IP address: 59.95.2.47
They know you're using: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; {DFBB0562-C63E-BC06-C372-D88187512AF5})
Your computer is: Windows XP
Risk status for further investigation: VERY HIGH RISK

To protect from the Spyware - click here
To prevent information transmission - click here
To delete the history of your activity, click here

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Don't click the link!

by Mr.Wiz In reply to Detected SPYware! System ...

Whatever you do, don't click the link! It sounds like you are infected with some type of spyware/malware. You need to run a scan with adaware and/or spybot. Both are free downloads from the Internet.

Collapse -

Quick Heal?

by Toivo Talikka In reply to Detected SPYware! System ...

If you do a search with the arguments 'download "quick heal" ' and if you are using McAfee's SiteAdvisor, the top sites the search returns are marked with RED because of the spyware hosted on those sites. If I were you, I'd move quickly (pun intended) to for example AVG Free AntiVirus from grisoft.com.

If you do not know how trustworthy a download site is, go to www.siteadvisor.com and check it out.

Collapse -

Excellent advice

by Mr.Wiz In reply to Quick Heal?

Great advice for anyone.

Collapse -

thanks

by satish_baride In reply to Quick Heal?

thanks for advice, i will follow ur instructions

thanks
satish

Back to Malware Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)