Question

Disable IP blocking IIS 6 (Small Business Server 2003)

By mhbuzios ·
Hi does anybody knows how to disable the IP blocking on IIS 6 ?
I have one webpage, however I cannot access from outside the I get HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS), thanks for the help.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

HTTP 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address rejected

by briandalesinger In reply to Disable IP blocking IIS 6 ...

I receive a HTTP 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address rejected when trying to access web pages from the outside. I have a list of granted domain names with IP Adress but still receiving HTTP 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address rejected when trying to view my home page from the outside. How do you configure IIS 6 to view web pages from the outside without receiving a HTTP 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address rejected message?

Collapse -

Disable IP blocking IIS 6 (Small Business Server 2003)

by briandalesinger In reply to Disable IP blocking IIS 6 ...

I opened active directory users and computers and made sure I had a IUSR _computername account then opened IIS and browsed to to web site in the directory tree, right clicked chose properties, chose directory security, clicked edit, checked enabled anonymous access and enterd the IURS_computername passowrd. I am now recieving Internet Explorer cannot display the web page. Windows cannot find the host name www.mywebsite using DNS. The domain name server may be down.

Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)