Question

• Creator
    Topic

Does Outlook 2016 automapping apply to a Mail Profile’s default mailbox?

by pdyason ·

Tags: 

Does Outlook 2016 Automapping apply to a Mail Profile’s (i.e. user’s) default Mailbox, or does Automapping only apply to additional Shared Mailboxes?
    I am currently investigating an issue where many multiple (but not all) users are reporting that their mailbox does not receive new unread emails, and hangs when attempting to update. This behaviour has also been reported with Shared Mailboxes. As Shared Mailboxes are determined by Automapping and the user having Full Permissions to the Shared Mailbox, I am curious as to whether a user’s personal/default mailbox (as opposed to Shared Mailboxes) is also similarly determined by automapping or not? We are using Exchange on-prem with Outlook 2016. Any help or advice gratefully received! Thanks.

You are posting a reply to: Does Outlook 2016 automapping apply to a Mail Profile’s default mailbox?

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our Community FAQs for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.

All Answers

Viewing 0 reply threads