Question

Duplicate mailbox in Exchange 2003

By jrich ·
I recently installed a new Exchange 2003 server on our domain. I have problems with 1 user. She initially reported not receiving any email - internally & externally. I have since discovered that she has 2 identically named mailboxes in ESM. At one point there ever was three. I cannot seem to delete 1 or both. I can reconnect 1 at a time to here AD user, but not both. I have even recconected each mailbox to separate dummy users I created in AD. I have removed exchange attributes to the user, as well as to each of the dummy users. I have completely removed her from AD. BUT... I cannot delete either of the mailboxes. when I purge I receive "An internal processing error has occurred" with ID no: c1041724. HELP!!!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Googled the Error Number

by HimDownStairs In reply to Duplicate mailbox in Exch ...
Collapse -

disk space

by jrich In reply to Googled the Error Number

Thanks. I had seen this article already. My disk has 368 gigs available so this shouldn't be a problem.

Collapse -

event log entries

by jrich In reply to disk space

there are two entries for each attempt at purging the mailbox. first: ID 1203 "failed to delete the mailbox of .... with error 0x3f0" and ID 10001 "the folder with folder ID 1-105BF3 could not be deleted. aditional information 3x3f0

Collapse -

Application event log

by rahouseholder In reply to Duplicate mailbox in Exch ...

What entries are in your application event log when this occurs?

Back to Networks Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)