General discussion

EPSON LQ-670

By nbalmaceda ·
Hi!

Please help. I have installed an EPSON LQ-670 printer on my Windows XP Pro SP1 PC. Installation went fine as well as the installation of the drivers from WinXP. But everytime I print, "284.4 and @ejl" is printed on the upper left most of the paper before it prints the document. How can I remove that?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by hozcanhan In reply to EPSON LQ-670

that is a control command sent to the printer for presetting it , in the printer software go into the startup menu and remove any "initialization" command or procedures . If that don't help go to epson web site and find the fix for it .

Collapse -

by ctrservices In reply to EPSON LQ-670

Open Printer properties?Printer preferences?on the general page, look for a Stamp entry with a check box next to it, uncheck it. This should stop the marker or stamp from appearing on the page.

If all else fails, you have a corrupted driver. Uninstall the software, clean all references to this printer out of the Registry (back up first just in case) and make sure the printer folder is deleted from the Program Files directory (or wherever you put it). Then reinstall.

Collapse -

by nbalmaceda In reply to EPSON LQ-670

This question was closed by the author

Back to Windows Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)