I am the administrator on a small (<10) network with an Exchange 2000 server and users using Outlook 2003. A particular user was able to successfully send and receive mail on her POP3 account until last week, when my boss noticed that she was not receiving his messages. When clicking the send/receive button, nothing at all would happen. I checked the web interface on the mail server, and her account was receiving the messages. I then checked her account settings in Outlook, and they were correct, but when I clicked on "Test account settings", it said it was able to find the SMTP and POP3 mail server, but then gave the error that it could not connect to them, asking to verify port and SSL settings. The port settings were correct (110 and 25). I deleted the account, and created it from scratch, and got the same error. I created the same account on a different computer on the same LAN segment, and was able to successfully send and receive mail from this account. I suspect that something in Outlook on this computer is corrupted, but I do not know what file(s) is corrupted, or how to repair the damage. Any help would be greatly appreciated.