Question

Event ID 1001

By shashidhar.khedogi ·
How to resolve this issue

Here is the whole message in the System Event Log.

The Computer has rebooted from a bug check the bugcheck was 0x000000D1(0x00000002,0x00000009,0x00000000,0xF6421951)
Microsoft Windows 2000 [v15.2195] A Dump was saved in C:\WINNT\MEMORY.DMP. I looked in the directory and sure enough I do have a 2GB memory dump.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

And the Issue is what?

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to Event ID 1001

While this was written for Linux Users you may fins some benefit in reading it

http://tinyurl.com/2wo6o

Col

Collapse -

i had the same problem 8 months ago

by mytech In reply to And the Issue is what?

Hi,
in that case i had found problem in cpu (processor).check swaping the cpu.
all the best.
deepak

Collapse -

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

by akdaga In reply to Event ID 1001

This indicates that a kernel-mode driver tried to access an address that is pageable (or that is completely invalid) while the IRQL was too high.
This bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses.

This typically indicates a bug in a device driver. Try to identify the culprit and then installing the latest drives for it. On a blue screen of death, the device driver can be easily identified.

As per Microsoft: Stop 0xD1 messages can occur after installing faulty drivers or system services. If a driver is listed by name, disable, remove, or roll back that driver to confirm that this resolves the error. If so, contact the manufacturer about a possible update. Using updated software is especially important for backup programs, multimedia applications, antivirus scanners, DVD playback, and CD mastering tools.

Back to Hardware Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)