General discussion
November 25, 2005 at 02:32 AM
casubramanyam

Excel 2000 default workbook

by casubramanyam . Updated 20 years, 10 months ago

Hi,

I have Microsoft Office 2000 at my office computer. I have a requirement now with Microsoft Excel 2000. When we initiate the excel program using excel.exe, we know that the application loads a default workbook with three worksheets. However, I wouldn’t like it that way.

I would prefer the application to just open and stay for my next command. To be precise, when I initiate the excel 2000 application, the application should not load any workbook and should just stay blank, so that I could access the menu options and select either a new option or open and so on.

I have tried my level best in scouting for any registry key entry that is doing this. However, I managed to fail in doing so.

Could anyone tell me if there is any tweak for this requirement to be accomplished?

Thanks,
Subramanyam,

This discussion is locked

All Comments