General discussion
January 13, 2005 at 07:05 PM
castmarkt

Exchange 2003 standard and pop and outlook 2003

by castmarkt . Updated 21 years, 8 months ago

it is a windows 2003 server standard with exchange server 2003 installed on it. it is not sbs2003. 15 mailboxes. In the outlook 2003 MS exchange as default and then the users pop. The pop account settings have a place to set the reply address which is set to user@isp.com. The Exchange settings in Outllook does not seem to have a place to put the reply address. If I set the pop account to be the default, then the user can send external mail but cannot send and recieve internal e-mail, but the reply address is the correct one user@isp.com. If I set the Exchange to be the default, the user can send and rec both internal and external mail, but the reply address is not correct user@company.local. I know i want the best of both worlds. I need the users to be able to send and rec both external pop and internal exchange local mail with the reply address as user@isp.com

This discussion is locked

All Comments