Question

Exchange 2003 with Outllook 2007 Clients

By dcampbell ·
I am running Exchange 2003 and have Outlook 2007 clients installed. One of my clients requested that when scheduling a meeting that they wanted to see the recipients scheduled events so that they can schedule an event in the free time that the recipient has. I have searched and found that by going to the individual Outlook session that you can allow other clients to see your calendar and give them permissions accordingly. However, I have a lot of clients and was wondering if there was away to set a permissions level global without having to configure each session? I have look through group policy and found nothing and in the exchange manager, though I may not be looking in the correct place.

I would like to thank you for your time in advance on this issue.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Not necessary.......

by ThumbsUp2 In reply to Exchange 2003 with Outllo ...

Each person doesn't need to be able to 'see' other people's calendars as far as details of their appointments. Their free/busy time should be displayed without giving the specifics of the individual appointments themselves. However, there are certain settings on the server side which, if not set correctly, can/will prevent Outlook 2007 from retrieving the information.

Back to Software Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)