General discussion


Exchange database problem

By tobs ·
I have a problem with mounting the Mailbox Store and Public Folder Store databases. I used the eseutil command:
eseutil /p <database name> /i
but I get the message:
Error: Access to resource database <database name> failed with Jet error -1811. Operation terminated with error -1811 <Jet_errFileNotFound, File not found> after 0.16 seconds.

I displayed the databases by going to the MDBDATA directory and confirmed the existence of the ff. databases: priv1.edb, pub1.edb,and pub1.stm

I tried to do a Restore using NTBackup but the the previous administrator did a corrupted backup and so it did not restore properly. Meaning to say I have no backup of the databases!

What are my options right now in order to solve this problem?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by evkuo In reply to Exchange database problem

Well, others may have a better suggestion, but you could try backing up your database files, reinstalling Exchange, making sure it works, and then dropping the files back down. You would need to reconfigure all the connectors and other settings though.

Collapse -

by tobs In reply to

Poster rated this answer.

Collapse -

by tobs In reply to Exchange database problem

This question was closed by the author

Back to Software Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Discussions

Related Forums