General discussion

Exchange problem - SBS 2003

By rregmi ·
Tags: Off Topic
blog root

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Exchange -- SBS 2003

by rregmi In reply to Exchange problem - SBS 20 ...

<p>HELP !! here is the bounce back email SBS 2003 exchange server.</p>
<p>Subject:  System Up Time Alert on MY Server</p>
<p align="left"><span lang="en-gb">      Sent:     05/08/2005 06:12</span></p>
<p align="left"><span lang="en-gb">The following recipient(s) could not be reached:</span></p>
<p align="left"><span lang="en-gb">      Receiving Company on 05/08/2005 06:13</span></p>
<p align="left"><span lang="en-gb">            You do not have permission to send to this recipient.  For assistance, contact your system administrator.</span></p>
<p align="left"><span lang="en-gb">            <mycompany.co.uk #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <a href="mailto:email@receivingcompany.co.uk>... Relaying denied.  Please check your mail first or restart your mail session.">email</span><a title="mailto:richard@brashsolutions.co.uk" href="mailto:email@k"><span lang="en-gb" title="mailto:richard@brashsolutions.co.uk">@</span></a>receivingcompany.co.uk<span lang="en-gb">>... Relaying denied.  Please check your mail first or restart your mail session.</a></span></p>
<h1 align="left"> </h1>
<p align="left"> </p>

Collapse -

Exchange -- SBS 2003

by HutchTech In reply to Exchange -- SBS 2003

<p>Are you using SBS as the SMTP server or relaying it through another provider?  I ask, because this is how I've done things in the past and had the same exact issue.  There are a lot of variables here.  If I were you, I'd consider asking this question of the Puget Sound SBS user's group (google pssbs and you should find them).</p>
<p>- HutchTech</p>

Back to After Hours Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)