Five Mistakes to Avoid When Building Offshore Development TeamsLocked
Partnering with an offshore software development company can be a very lucrative decision. However, the key is to get it right.
Here are five common mistakes companies commit when offshoring, actionable advice for avoiding them, and suggestions for a better strategy.
1. Underestimating the importance of an offshore development partner
2. Offshoring to the wrong location
3. Focusing too heavily on costs
4. Failing to establish long-term goals
5. Not setting up the right tools
By steering clear of these five common mistakes, and choosing the right partner to work with, you can establish a successful tech team, anywhere in the world.
Viewing 1 reply thread