Question

GT325M dissapeared - what now?

By raraschek ·
I have an Asus N61JV NB with optimus technology, which appeared to be good for battery life saving. I tried to update nvidia card drivers, so I wanted to completely uninstall the previous drivers. (WIN 7 HP 32bit). OK, after reboot the nvidia card was no longer in the device manager. I can?t get it back, I can?t install the previous drivers.. I don?t know what to do. Please help.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Well you'll have to help us here

by OH Smeg In reply to GT325M dissapeared - what ...

ASUS do not have a product by that Model Number Asus N61JV NB and as it's not a HP Model Number what is the HP Model Number of this unit?

Also how did you Uninstall the NVidia Video Card Drivers?

Probably the best way out of this without knowing much more is to backup your Data and then using the Recovery partition/Set rebuild the computer to As New condition and then restore your Data.

Just remember using a Recovery Set/Partition will delete all of the changes that you have made to this system so you'll need the Install Media for any Software that you have added as well as needing to apply any Hot Fixes/Service Packs that have been released since the Recovery Set was made. It will also destroy all Data & Settings that you have on the computer so you need to Back them up in a form that you can access after the rebuild.

Col

Back to Windows Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)