General discussion

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By josephcason ·
Hi, my name is Joseph Cason and I am trying to create my own website. Since I have Windows 98, My book says to open my text editor. I can't find that. Can any one let me know where that is? Please help ASAP. Thanks,
email your answer to josephcason@earthlink.net

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Use Notepad

by gary.qui In reply to Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click on Start -> Programs ->Accessories -> Notepad

Collapse -

Notepad? WordPad?

by mposinc In reply to Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
Well you can use NotePad or download a HTML Editor. One I would recommend is call 1st Page 2000. Go to the following link: http://www.evrsoft.com/company/ to download it. Or you can search on downloads.com for a simple but html editor that hasbuild in html commands. The program above is great if you are planning to design a site. There are other good html editors. Hope this helps.

Collapse -

Let me help you

by jcombalicer In reply to Notepad? WordPad?

Do you Microsoft Word? not wordpad
You can make a webpage out of word! just save it as html or make a hyperlink.

Do you have frontpage or planning to buy one i suggest buy macromedia dreamweaver instead. it has a tutorial on how to make powerfulwebpages.

you can use wysiwyg software it is more easier. you can also the source code in their.

or you can borrow my cd
just contact me at jcombalicer@hotmail.com

Collapse -

Are you rich?

by LOYOLACOMPUTERS In reply to Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do it the easy way...there a lot of sites that have free web-creation software. Are you just playin around? Or are you serious in making a kickass website and want all the neat tools? Theres front page 2000. Theres a cool prog by Adobe called page mill. If you have office2000 thats a really decent application and has lots of neat things. Just get updated and goof around with them.

Collapse -

Geocities?

by Dex9001 In reply to Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to www.geocities.com it is easy! It is free and I made a monster website from it. It is the best! The walk throughs are great for beginners!

Back to Windows Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)