Question

Help me please.. NEC Versa L2100 Speaker not working

By c.pixels ·
I have NEC Versa L2100 which came with vista basic and i was using it for a while.

now, i removed vista.. and installed windows XP SP2. installed all the drivers as well, which i found in the website.. the problem is, now my laptop speakers are not working! i can hear the sound only if i use headset.

it is using sigmatel audio codecs. it was working perfectly fine when it was running on Vista.

any help will be highly appreciated.

thank you

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Re: Help me please.. NEC Versa L2100 Speaker not working

by jksnts In reply to Help me please.. NEC Vers ...

Hi,

u need to apply the HDA patch before installing the sound driver. Try to go back to the state where u have not install the audio/modem driver with system restore and apply the patch first. You can download the patch at the Online Driver download.

Collapse -

Help me please.. NEC Versa L2100 audio driver is not working

by dggerald In reply to Help me please.. NEC Vers ...

I have NEC Versa L2100 which came with vista basic and i was using it for a while.

now, i removed vista.. and installed windows XP SP2. installed all the drivers as well, which i found in the website.. the problem is, now my laptop audio driver is not working ! i can hear the sound any more

it is using sigmatel audio codecs. it was working perfectly fine when it was running on Vista.

any help will be highly appreciated.
if you can find me a new audio driver

thank fully your
gerald ladouceur

Back to Hardware Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)