Question

help me with my Win Server2003 login issue

By maddy4mindia ·
This is my first time to put my queries in front of you with a hope of a positive response and a best solution for my issue. I am using IBM server x3400 with Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processor and 4 GB RAM memory including Windows server 2003 R2 edition OS. I am facing a windows login issue while I am trying to log in to my server i am getting window product validation pop up every time but when i tried to valid it, it is showing the product is already activated and click ok to exit, but when i click ok i am getting again window welcome screen. I tried to re enter many times but it not allowing me to enter into it. I am facing the same with my three of the server system with same configuration. Those servers are high end server and are using for aspect application and database. I can't even go for re-installation as these servers are configured with many Aspect applications and my management will not allow me to go for any down time. This is my first experience of such validation error.
The main issue is like when my server engineer installed the server OS he installed with a pirated key and later I came to know that he use two separate CD and key to install win Server2003 and R2 but later I valid it by original key and it worked for few days and the issue arises when the system got restarted automatically one day due to power failure issue.
We are having VL Product key license information with product 2008, we downloaded the 2003 server R2 version from Microsoft site. It worked on other system. I tried to contact with IBM engineers and my Aspect vendor if in case they can help me with this but in vain,
Right now i am success in running all the services through remote computer. But I can?t keep it managing for long run so with a hope for the best. I am looking for a solution from the TechRepuplic team and the follower. I am very much thankful if anyone can help me come out of this issue i am facing,. Please mail me the solution on my mail id h.madhujaya@gmail.com

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Ring MS about this problem.

by seanferd In reply to help me with my Win Serve ...

Only they can fix this for sure.

Unlikely that anyone will mail you.

Collapse -

So To clarify, your server OS was installed with a pirated key

by robo_dev In reply to help me with my Win Serve ...

So what sort of help are you looking for?

The forum rules are very clear that TR members are not allowed to assist with anything that involves breaking security controls.

And trying to defeat the license key for Windows server 2003 would, I believe, fall into that category.

PS, posting your email on a public forum is a bad idea.

Back to Networks Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)