Question

Help! with Canon Multipass MP390 Printer

By The_Lucky_One ·
This darn printer/fax/copier/scanner will only scan and copy, it won't print. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, cleaned the print head and nozzle.
Has anyone had the same problem?
Any suggestions?
Thanks kindly!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

PRINT HEAD

by Dedlbug In reply to Help! with Canon Multipas ...

WOW. I have been down this road before. Right now I am staring at a Canon MP390 in my office. Same issue. I called Canon and they were no real help. It is most likely the print head. Probably around $80.00USD. (this was last year) Not worth the fix IMO.

I tried all of the usual troubleshooting steps, but no ink appears on the paper. It performs the printing act, but nothing on paper. According to Canon, this happens often with this printer series. Mine was only two years old when it stopped working.

Collapse -

Same problem

by greghills In reply to PRINT HEAD

I have exactly the same problem with my Canon MP390 Printer. Fortunately, mine is 5 years old!

Collapse -

MP390-got great reviews, but...

by boriemay In reply to Same problem

I can hardly stand this printer! During my research a couple of years ago, it got rave reviews, so I thought how could I go wrong? The cartridges are less expensive than the more prevalent HP's, Dells, and Lexmarks. BUT, It goes through so many gyrations before it finally prints, and now, like several others listed here, it just won't put ink on the paper! The quality before this was good, but still, I'd NEVER buy this product again!

Back to Peripheral Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)