Question

How can I share a calendar on Outlook 2010 with the entire company?

By brettcbeatty ·
I would like to have a calendar in Outlook 2010 that everyone in the company can view but only a couple can add/delete items. I would want to be able to turn the calendar on and off so that people can only view when they need to. When viewing this calendar, I would not want it to overlap with people's personal calendars. Is there any way to do this?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

E-mail server

by patb071 In reply to How can I share a calenda ...

What e-mail application are you using?

Collapse -

Reponse To Answer

by brettcbeatty In reply to E-mail server

I am not sure exactly what you are asking. We run Microsoft Outlook 2010 on Exchange in the Cloud. The emails are on our company's domain hosted by Network Solutions.

Collapse -

How to share

by CHPIT In reply to How can I share a calenda ...

If your Outlook global address book has a group email address for the entire company, it is easy to share. While in calendar, go to the right hand side under "My Calendars" and right-click on calendar. Choose Properties from the menu and then click on the Permissions tab along the top of the window. Click the add button and choose the group email address to add it. Then choose the permission level you wish to share at. Click OK and you are done.

Collapse -

It's easy

by ellendilmw In reply to How can I share a calenda ...

Go to the Calendar Tab
<right-click> on the calendar and select "properties"
Go to the permissions tab
Click on default and set their permission level to "reviewer". Change it back to "none" when you don't want people to see it
Add specifid permissions for others that you want to grant other levels of access to

As for it overlapping others calendars that's one of the view settings within outlook. If a user has multiple calendars open, any to the right of the first one will have a left-pointing arrow that if clicked will conjoin them. To disjoin them, click the appropriate right-pointing arrow.

Back to Software Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)