Question

how do i download 845gl motherboard driver

By navin88 ·
intel 845gl motherboard driver for installing sound and graphics.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

RE: how do i download 845gl motherboard driver

by OH Smeg In reply to how do i download 845gl m ...

Using a different computer with an Internet connection log onto the Internet and then go to the Intel Web Site Locate the 845GL M'Board and then left click on the Driver Tab.

Select your Operating System and then on the Download Link for the Sound and Video Drivers Left Click and follow the prompts.

The exact step by step process will differ with the different Operating Systems that are available, as well as thew Web Browser that you use to do this and as we where not told which OS & Browser you are using you'll have to follow the Prompts that the system hands out.

Most times with Intel Drivers they come as a Zipped File so using a Utility like Win Zip if you are using Windows unzip the files to a Folder and then copy them to any form of Mobile Media like a USB Thumb Drive and when they are transfered plug the Thumb Drive into the system with the 845GL M'Board with the OS Running and left click on the Install Program for each driver file.

That is how you download and install these drivers.

You do however need the driver for the OS that is being used as the Linux Red Hat Drivers will not work with Windows XP and the Windows 7 Drivers will not work with Windows XP Either.

Col

Back to Hardware Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)