General discussion

How do you plan to get Organized in 2002

By XpertDragon ·
Ok, Another year has come and gone, and now we embark on 2002. Some of us have optimistic outlooks for this eyar, and some are still glum.

However, I find that starting out 2002 hasn't been well organized, and already off to a typical sloppy start. I know that I am not alone, and that many of us find that we stick to those old habits of the previous year that were not getting us anywhere fast then, and they certainly have no place in starting this year on the right foot.

I guess I will get right to the point! I am interested in a high response rate to this discussion concerning HOW you have stayed organized, or perhaps HOW you plan to get organized for 2002. Specifically, I am referring to everything From Media Managmement (CD's,CDR's, Floppies, etc.) to File Management.

I am looking for insight on how the rest of the IT professionals keep their work environment organized as well as personal computer media and equipment and hardware organized. For instance, what do youuse to organize OS installation CDs and applications CDs. A Box? a Cd Caddy? Piled in the corner?

If Techrepublic has already covered this type of subject, I would be very interested in being directed to where it is at. Or if you know of a web resource that discusses organization for IT professionals, I would be interested in hearing about that as well.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to some interesting responses!

Paul M. Chavez

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Back to Desktop Forum
0 total posts (Page 1 of 1)