Windows 10 has made it simple to set up RAID by building on the good work of Windows 8 and Storage Spaces, a software application built into Windows that takes care of configuring RAID drives for you.
Below are the steps you can follow to create RAID :
1. Install the hard drives into your computer and let it boot into Windows 10.
2. Back up everything you cannot afford to lose from your OS drive before starting.
3. Type or paste ‘Storage Spaces’ into Search Windows.
4. Select Create a new pool and storage space. Windows will check all drives and select them in the next window.
5. Select the RAID type under Resiliency by selecting the drop down menu. Simple pools the disks, Two-way mirror and three-way mirror are similar to RAID 1, and Parity is similar to RAID 5.
6. Set the drive size under Size if necessary. It should default to the correct setting.
7. Select Create storage space.
8. Wait for the process to complete and you should then see a single disk with the correct size in Windows Explorer.
9. Type or paste ‘Manage Storage Spaces’ into the Search Windows box to keep an eye on the array.