Question

How to configure configure FBA with single nic ISA 2006.

By mkazembe ·
I have published my exchange 2007 CAS through ISA 2006 with single network. The ISA is inside our network and is joined to the domain .I created a web listener and Publishing rule, I test the rule and everything seems ok. FBA is disabled on the CAS. However, each time i want to access my site internally, I am presented with basic/standard authentication instead of the FBA authentication configured on the ISA server. Please help I want to use FBA on the ISA 2006 sp1.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Is the web listener configured for internal or external network?

by robo_dev In reply to How to configure configur ...

In general, I think the issue is that ISA proxying and redirection can get confused if the Internal vs External networks are swapped or redefined.

Understanding Proxying and Redirection
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb310763.aspx

Collapse -

Reponse To Answer

by mkazembe In reply to Is the web listener confi ...

The web listener is configured for Internal since because I am usning a ISA with single NIC.I I have tried to recreate both the listener and Publishing rule but still cannot the FBA on ISA.I am basically using ISA for publishin and nothing more, thats why it is inside ournetwork/ domain just like any other member server. I dont know where I am missing it because when i test the rule in ISA, every thing is ok marked with a green tick.I tried to enable FBA on the CAS and FBA was working but when i disable it on the CAS and hope that ISA FBA will be used, its not working.

Back to Networks Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)