Question

How to conserve or reinstall Office 2010 Pro Plus Activation??

By cyberghost_1 ·
Hey guys... My Q is: How can I conserve my Office 2010 Pro Plus Activation License if I'm planning on formatting my HDD and reinstalling my OS Win 7 Ultimate?? I have a MAK Activation and from what I understand once I reach the limit for using the particular MAK, I can't install Office with it anymore...A former employer of mine purchased a MAK for his business and didn't use all the installations... so he let me use it on my netbook... so like I said how can I reinstall my OS and reinstall Office conserving my activation license??? Can I backup the registry or something??? I read about some Activation backup software but I don't like using cracks or stuff like that in this case... any and all help will be appreciated...ASAP PLEASE....Thanks...

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

The only safe way is to

by OH Smeg In reply to How to conserve or reinst ...

Image the entire Drive and then reimage from the Image.

There is no easy answer to this and it's quite illegal what you are doing no matter or not if it is a Valid License it's not your Valid License.

The same applies to Windows as well you should install Activate and then add whatever software you want then make a Image of the Drive and whenever you need to rebuild the system recover from that Image that you made when the system was first loaded.

Col

Back to Windows Forum
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Forums