Web Development

General discussion

How to create quality - do follow backlinks for new website in 2020?

By hsingh91 ·
Working as an SEO and done all the necessary task on websites, problem in only creating quality back-links. However I built more than 100 back-links but there are only 30 percent links are do-follow and other all are no-follow back-links. I read many articles about creating do follow back-links but most of them are useless, so From this forum board I want suggestions from helpful members of this board.
Thanks to all.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Do-follow backlinks for new website in 2020

by matthewjohn938 In reply to How to create quality - d ...

Work on websites with high DA & PA and give more importance to the content..

Collapse -

suggestions

by hsingh91 In reply to Do-follow backlinks for n ...

Hey matthewjohn938, thanks for your suggestion.
Can you suggest me some high DA forum websites link if you can.
Because i have searched a lot but not able to find good High DA websites.
Thanks.

Collapse -

SEO links

by gabdim In reply to How to create quality - d ...

Last trends in SEO clearly say number of backlinks are less important than quality. So you are on the right track. If you could get at least one *.gov link ...
Site authority is another helpfull path you might want to pursue.

Collapse -

backlinks

by hsingh91 In reply to SEO links

Hey gabdim, thanks for your suggestion.
I searched regarding .gov websites to get back-link but i think it is not easy to get link from that. Now i am trying to find the link from another websites.
If you can suggest me the link of some websites i will be thankful to you.

Collapse -

Solution

by HelenMarkle In reply to How to create quality - d ...

As for me there are a lot of methods to make your rank higher. For example, guest blogging. Why? Cause it is one of the quickest way to get quality backlinks.Use social media to post your content there and as a result you can get better Social Media Traffic.Reach out to forums, newspapers, and communities to spread more about you and get a backlink at the same time.

Collapse -

Read more blogs - focus on free traffic first.

by raviprakash2 In reply to How to create quality - d ...

It's 2020 and there are a lot of changes in the SEO industry happening. It's become much tougher for any website owner to build a high-quality backlinks profile. Yes, backlinking is still a ranking factor according to Google.

Getting do-follow backlinks is a much bigger task then the before. The below are the same techniques to get backlinks.

1. Blog commenting
2. Discussion forum
3. Guest blogging
4. Article submission sites.

Collapse -

How to create quality - do follow backlinks for new website in 2020?

by matthewjohn938 In reply to How to create quality - d ...

Write quality content and look for the high DA dofollow websites. You can try out guest blogging as well

Collapse -

How to create quality - do follow backlinks for new website in 2020

by deborasumopayroll In reply to How to create quality - d ...

1. Become a Source For Reporters and Bloggers (HARO)
2. Publish “Skyscraper” Content
3. Build Links From Outdated Resources
4. Use Content Formats Proven To Generate Links
5. Publish Ultimate Guides
6. Use Branded Strategies and Techniques
7. Authority Resource Pages

Collapse -

How to get quality backlinks

by DavidS24 In reply to How to create quality - d ...

1. High-Quality Content
Create content regularly with daily trending topics and original data, this makes your website valuable and attractive to another webmaster. So they will want to reach on to you and offers you to put down their backlinks in return of posting your website’s backlinks on their website.
2. Internal Links
So many bloggers forget the importance of proper internal linking for SEO purposes. If you have some strong posts that get organic traffic, then be sure to link to some relevant posts to pass on the “link juice”. Also, proper navigation and internal linking help Google understand your blog as a whole much better which also helps SEO.
3. Guesting blogging is not dead – as long as you use this method wisely. There was a day when you could write a post for any website and snag a link back to your blog or website in the author’s description box. Those links now have very little value. When guest blogging, ask the host site if you can include natural backlinks within your post to your website. If they allow it, then 1 to 2 links within the first 300 words of the guest post is ideal. Remember that you should post for websites with high domain authority, so check them here https://sitechecker.pro/ before posting.
4. Interviews. When you know who is influential in your space, asking for their opinion or insight on something is a great way to get your name on their radar – and your posts linked in their content.

Collapse -

Guest posting

by raviprakash2 In reply to How to create quality - d ...

Yes, We all know how hard it is difficult to create an do follow backlinks. There are several strategies we apply but in the end we get a very few do follow backlinks. The best way to get a dofollow backlinks is by guest posting. Outreach to as many as website owners to publish your content on their website.