How to export data from entourage 2008 to Outlook 2007

By Rex_Hood ·
Tags: Mac, Windows
How can I migrate all my stuff such as mails, addresses and contacts from Entourage 2008 running in my mac book pro to windows laptop having outlook 2007.

I have years of mails that I need to transfer, apprx 6000 of them stored in different folders.
Any help will be appreciated.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Imap Would be helpful

by Peter Bloom In reply to How to export data from e ...

1. Connect both old and new computers to an IMAP email account (if your server does not support IMAP, simply create a GMail account for the purpose and use that). Upload all your email from Entourage to the server by dragging the folders into the account (it will make sense when you actually do it), and the messages will show up on the new computer once all the mail is synchronized. You can then drag them to local storage if required. The main downside of this method is that it can take a long time… Still, it’s good since it works with almost all combinations of mail clients, and the end results are excellent.

2. You can export the Entourage mail to .RGE (Entourage’s own archive format) and convert that to PST using a utility such as “Entourage to PST converter” (it costs $29). (Link-

Hope this helps

Back to Mac OS Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)