hp 3323 printer problem

By my_mikz ·
my printer is in perfect condition
but, with i try print anything it does not
sometimes message is given like : paper is jammed in printer the roller

please help
thank you
soumik ghosh,kolkata,india

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by pierrejamme In reply to hp 3323 printer problem

Paper jamming in rollers is usually a sign of dirty or worn out rollers.
Is your work environment dusty?

Could also be due to lightweight paper, try at leat a 20# inkjet paper.
Good Luck,
Peter

Collapse -

by cglrcng In reply to hp 3323 printer problem

Open up the back or bottom, look around for any small pcs. of paper, gently roll the rollers to feed out any bits of paper in the printer. **** it all out w/ canned air. Try it again. HP printers are prone to the problem. Remember in the future to allow the HP Printer to eject the fed printed paper before grasping the sheets being ejected.

Collapse -

by asjwm2 In reply to hp 3323 printer problem

Soumik !!
First thing is to turn the paper 180 degrees and upside down and then print something.
If that doesn't work, buy a new roller. I put a new roller, a new "fuser," and a new "corona" in my HP Laser Jet Series 2. It cost about $160 for all 3 parts.
Take off the cover and clean the roller (paper pick up) with rubbing alcohol. This will make it sticky. Use HP paper. The problem is often pages sticking together. Perhaps you are in a humid environment ?
Only load about 1/3 tray full of paper. This will prevent old paper from sticking. Turn the paper often to get a single sheet to feed instead of several at a time, which always causes a paper jam.
I use any paper I can find, but, when I have a jam repeatedly, I throw away the top sheets or use them for writing letters.
Luv,
John

Back to Windows Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)