General discussion

HP Laserjet 1000 series

By rbrockman ·
Okay, this hp laserjet 1000 keeps printing envelopes like it is in label mode or something. We have tried everything from changing the rotation to the direction of feed....nothing. I have read that the orientation needs to be changed on the printer settings, but trying to find the printer settings in word or in the printer box is impossible because it isn't a choice. Any suggestions? This is costing me a lot of money and time cause instead of having to print on an envelope I have to use labels.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by ghimpe-- In reply to HP Laserjet 1000 series

In Word, go to File --> Print, Click the Printer propreites TAB and choose envelope at page size.

Note: since i don't have Word installed on this machine some of the terms may be spelled diffrently, but you got the idear

Collapse -

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to HP Laserjet 1000 series

In word just press Ctrl & P then click on the Proprieties beside the printer and then the Layout this gives you the option to change the paper format or layout. There is an advanced Option there as well which allows you to change the size of the paper the print resolution and so on.

If those options are not available to you it will be because the page has been formated to a certain size which will only be printed that way if that is the case you'll have to redo the page in the default formating but the above should solve your problem.

Col

Back to Hardware Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)