Question

HP laserjet 1020 print Problem

By aroraditya ·
i have a windows domain network of 90 + computers Using Windows server 2003 on server and win XP SP3 as client OS. i have 1 network printer and 5 HP Laser jet 1020 (USB) Printer and 5 HP Laser jet 1022 (USB)

My problem is through HP 1020 no one is able to print after 5-10 mins of system boot. all prints struck in print spooler. And system is also not accessible through network.

Tried every possible things like virus check, windows update, driver update, patches, re-installation of OS.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Follow the directions from HP here

by OH Smeg In reply to HP laserjet 1020 print Pr ...

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00313257&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=au&product=439320

And then post back with the computer that this is connected to OS and how it is access on the domain.

Col

Collapse -

Already Done

by aroraditya In reply to Follow the directions fro ...

i have tried all this instruction. this problem is only with HP laser jet 1020 if i connect HP Laser jet 1022 it works fine.

Collapse -

help

by bsSAatl In reply to Already Done

Without more information its hard to say whats causing these errors. First I had a similar issue with hp's getting stuck in spooler. The solution that I found was to go to the Properties of the printer, go to the Advanced tab, click on Print Processor and change the processor to WinPrint and the datatype to RAW.

Are you getting local downlevel documents in your print que?

As a temp fix you can always run a batch.

net stop spooler.

net start spooler

Until you solve your problem its faster than rebooting..

Lastly look into disabling bi-directional support on the server.

Hope this helps.

Collapse -

print not come

by aroraditya In reply to help

if i disable bi-directional support it pass from the spooler but nothing come from printer

Collapse -

HP LaserJet 1020 Printer probleam solution

by freeallsoftwares In reply to HP laserjet 1020 print Pr ...

Your reinstall the Hp laserjet 1020 drivers clear the probleam

Download link site: http://freeallsoftwares.com/2010/08/hp-laserjet-1020-printer/

Back to Networks Forum
6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)