General discussion

HP laserprint 1100

By yjc ·
After I took the jammed paper out my printer, I put one sheet of paper in the printer and turned on the printer. Finally the right yellow indicator was flashing. Presumly I think this is an indication that the paper detecting failed. I don't know if this is the problem and how I can fix the probelm. Thanks a lot.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by rindi1 In reply to HP laserprint 1100

You may still have a paper jam. Often there isn't just one sheet causing the Jam, often there are a couple of sheets. You'll have to check everywhere in your printer if there ist still a paperjam.
The blinking yellow light can mean a lot of malfunctions. Some Printers may have a code on the blinking sequance of the light. Also check if your printer is connected to the PC.

Collapse -

by JUANROBLEDO In reply to HP laserprint 1100

have u tried turning the printer off and then truning it back on...but yes a printer will have a code with the light flashing...go to
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.html

go to Support for Product and type in the Lasertjet 1100 and it will take u to everyhting u need ot know about hp lj1100

Collapse -

by ozi Eagle In reply to HP laserprint 1100

Slightly off you subject, I have had HP 1100 s feed multiple sheets of paper. The paper separator rubbers were worn and needed replacement. This may be your root cause of the paper jam.

Back to Hardware Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)