Question

I cant use the 'from field' in outlook 2007 / exchange 2003 ?

By sjt_jtm ·
Hi
We are running a single windows domain, 2003/2008 Server platform. We have a single Exchange 2003 standard edtion server. We have several email addresses available to us, as we have added additional domains to exchange. e.g steven@111.com & steven@222.com At the moment, all staff use the 111.com for incoming & outgoing mail, it's set as the primary address.

We now have a handfull of staff that require to receive/send mail using the 222.com domain as well as the 111.com

I added 222.com to a user profile in Active Directory & the email is reaching the inbox no problem, but when try to send from this domain (using 'from' field in outlook) receive permissions errors. I have applied (I assume) the correct permissions, ie 'send as' etc, but I still receive same error.

I also tried removing the 222.com address from user profile & creating new user/email a/c for steven@222.com which is set to forward all mail to steven@111.com which works perfectly well for incoming mail but although I gave full permissions on the 222.com a/c to steven@111.com still unable to send

any help appreciated.

error when trying to send " You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator.
MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=com/DC= "

Rgds
S

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)